Sabtu, 23 Februari 2013

HELP ME





 



I am just a teenage girl
Who wishes to be away from the world
I cry all night
Seem fine all day
But when I'm alone
My feelings sway
Do I want to die?
Can I go on?
I have been suffering for so long
If I die, my family would be mad and sad
They do not understand
That I am tired of being me
That I just cannot let myself be
So instead I cut my arm with a blade and watch the blood stream down
I feel the pain inside go numb, but when the bleeding stops I frown
I am ok for today, but what about tomorrow?
Do I just keep cutting myself whenever I feel great sorrow?
Someone, anyone,
Help me.

1 komentar:

  1. februwinaro@yahoo.co.id20 Oktober 2013 pukul 04.20

    is it your true experience? if it is so, you dont need to express in negative way. would you like to use positive or optimistic word? i think you would better communicate your problem only with God, like those sholihin (pious man)

    BalasHapus


Ayo berpartisipasi membangun budaya berkomentar yang baik. Bila menemukan komentar bermuatan menghina atau spam, berikan jempol bawah, tanda Anda tak menyukai muatan komentar itu. Komentar yang baik, berikan jempol atas.


Kolom komentar tersedia untuk diskusi, berbagi ide dan pengetahuan. Hargai pembaca lain dengan berbahasa yang baik dalam berekspresi. Setialah pada topik. Jangan menyerang atau menebar kebencian terhadap suku, agama, ras, atau golongan tertentu.


Pikirlah baik-baik sebelum mengirim komentar